I can't believe that it has been 2 months since i have posted anything. I SUCK AT THIS!!!!! The bad thing is that I pushed to have everyone do it. Oh well. I will just try harder. I am putting some slide shows together of our trips so watch for those. Jan and Heather thanks for putting such wonderful
tributes of mom on your sites. I really miss her also and know that she is watching over us. We are blessed to have such a wonderful family that care for each other. I think mom is really proud of her family. I love you all
2 comments:
Seriously Jeannine!! Post stuff. Love you!!!
Hi Jeanine, It's good to see you on your blog. I want to learn how do this too. How to do this YOU need to show me on. I miss you and your sisters. If you want to get together, give me a call. I have moved to Riverton by S. Jordan my hs # 878-4286 my e-mail address is: lisakaye7@gmail.com
Waiting to hear back from you
Love Your Cousin
Lisa Gilbert
Post a Comment