Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

It has been a while since I have put anything up on my site. Time flys! Today Brad and I were in the 4th of July parade with the Sheriffs Posse. I spent about 4 hours last night getting the horses cleaned and clipped. Of course this morning they were all dirty from rolling. I got up at 5:30 am to feed and then got myself cleaned up. We had to be at the parade route by 7:30. It was hot and muggy. I rode rebel who is just a 3 year old. When the parade started he was a little freaked out over all the noise and people. It took about a block to get him to settle down. Over all it was a pretty good parade. Lots of kids running up to pet the horses. Brad was in the front of everyone with the flag. Along the way I looked at him and someone was holding a baby up to him. Of course the baby was screaming. I thought who would do that and then realized that it was Tyler holding Parker to the horse. Parker wanted nothing to do with that.

Later on the kids are coming over and we are having a BBQ. Hope everyone has a great day!!!!!

4 comments:

Kendall said...

Yea!! I am so glad to hear that you and your family are alive!! It sounds like fun to ride the horses in the parade!!:)

Turn The Paiges said...

Jeannine Beaknnine need to update her blog! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Tony has been faithfully looking for an update... so we tagged you!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged :)