Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This is pretty fun. It will take a while to find all the things you can do with this. I called Jan and she said that she would start a blog. I will have to call Paige, Heather, and Allison to do one also. The only bad thing about this is I have been on this computer for the last 3 hours forgetting about all the other things that I have to do.

Next post will be some pictures of the sisters trip we took in Oct.

2 comments:

Grammie & Papa G said...

Hi Jeannine, How are you and your family doing!!! I would love to see you and catch up with each other.
Yes we moved again. We are in Riverton by S Jordan. Rich was transferred up here with his work. Please give me a call my numbers are Hs # 878-4286 Cell # 435-669-4155
Love your cousin Lisa Gilbert

Grammie & Papa G said...

Hi Jeannine, I forgot to give my e-mail address it is: lisakaye7@gmail.com. Please write when you can. Lisa